Saturday, July 10, 2010

Condolences posted on the mortuary site.

Ron & Jaynee Lefler
Kathy, Alexaus & Haylee we were very saddened to hear
about Scott. He was a fountain of knowledge and a very kind
person that never had anything bad to say about anyone. If
we can do anything to help please let us know. You are in our
prayers.

Carol Snapp
So sorry to hear of Scott's passing. He is a special, good man.
Always remember how much he loved you, Kathy, and his
beautiful girls. You were all his princesses! Know that we
love you and our prayers are with you.

Ricky and Christy Thacker
Kathy, Scott will be remembered as a quiet, gentle, giant of a
man. We are sorry to hear of your loss. You and the girls are
in our thoughts and prayers.Love, Ricky and Christy Thacker

Dean Carter
My sympathy go out to Scotts family. I knew Scott when he
was an EMT. I worked with him at berry petroleum, I had
the most respect for Scott, he was a good man and co worker
he will be missed my heart goes out to his family, I am truley
sorry for your loss. this is a shocker

Joe A. Welborn Jr.
To the family and friends of Scott Toland, I am so very sad to
hear of Scott’s passing on to our Eternal Father. Even though,
it is a part of life and of living in this mortal place, no words
can ever really take away the sorrow. Although we can take
comfort in the fact that every spirit exists in another place. I
believe our Heavenly Father created the world for mortal
inhabitants and the heavens for our immortal existence,
therefore after death we will meet again. I also believe God
places good men on this earth as examples to others. Scott
was one of those good men. I got to know Scott while he was
working in a gas plant, more than twenty years ago. I recently
spoke to Scott just last Friday. Scott’s knowledge was
extraordinary in what he did for a living, his knowledge
seemed to be limitless. On a personal level, Scott was soft
spoken and kind. We will all miss Scott, but I will more
especially miss Scott coming by the office, getting to see him,
the conversation, the ideas we shared. Scott truly touched
my life as I am sure he touched so many others. Goodbye for
now Scott my friend, until that certain time we will meet
again. May I offer my most sincere condolences and best
regards to the family and friends of Scott Toland. May God
continue to bless us all. Sincerely yours,Joe A. Welborn Jr.

Marta-Co Supply Inc.
Bruce and Ramona Brown
Our thoughts and prayers are with Scott's family at this time.
May you be comforted in your memories of the good times
and the knowledge that you will be able to see him again when
the time is right.We appreciate Scott's service to our
community and his friendship.

Beverly Evans
Kathy and Girls,My thoughts and prayers are with you at
this time of loss. You shared a very special man with the
community as he did many acts ofkindness few knew about.
He was a quite man who had a strong influence on many
through his examples and the respect he had for others. He
adored each of you and your were the center of his universe.
May you know of my love and concern. God be with you in
this time of need.

laird and carolyn smith
kathy,haylee and alexaus,we were so shocked to hear the
horrible news of such a wonderful person and friend.scott
was such a wonderful teacher of many knowledgable careers. I
have never in my lifetime knew anyone that could tell you
what you needed to know, he always had the answer. scott
was very thougthful of his wife and daughters he spoke
highly of them he actually bragged a lot about them.I enjoyed
being a partner as an emt with altamont ambulance he was
very dedicated to his position and was always the first one on
sceen to care for the patients. scott always had a huge smile
and at times loved to joke with the emt crew. scott will be
missed by the entire basin, the people that got to know scott
will always have a place in their hearts for him.kathy, alexaus,
and haylee we love you all and we will carry a heavy heart for
you. Hold your heads high for your husband and father will
still be teaching someone all he knew and I promise you will
all meet again.love to all who knew SCOTT TO
LANDlaird

and carolyn smith
Brian and Heather Gibson
We were just heartbroken to hear of Scott's passing. Please
know that our thoughts and prayers are with you all. If there
is anything that we can do, do not hesitate to ask. We always
thought the world of Scott. He was a kind and gentle man full
of knowledge and talent. He will be terrribly missed.
Von Johnson

To Scott's Family, I am deeply sorry for your lose, Scott was
truly an example to all of us, I am so glad I had the chance to
work with him in EMS and teaching. He was so knowledgable
and skilled. I am so greatful for the sacrifices that you gave to
let him help his community as much as he did, Thank you. I
will miss him too. Love Von

Janet Lee
No words can express the feelings at this time. Just want you
to know how sorry I am for the seperation from this life and
his loved ones. May Gods spirit and the love of friends help
ease the pain. Love ya, Janet

Collette Thacker Brown
To Kathy and Girls,I was so saddened to hear of Scott's
passing. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I pray that
all will be well for you in the days to come. May your
sorrow be replaced with good memories in time.Love,Collette
Thacker Brown

Ryan & Julianne Harrison
We're sorry to hear of Scotts passing. Working with Scott
always gave a person an opportunity to learn. He was a great
teacher and I appreciate the insight he gave me on many
subjects. I appreciated his willingness to help me from time
to time. He was a great friend and I will miss him. Again,
sorry for your loss, please let us know if we can help you
with anything.

Marjorie Mitchell Lamb
Dear Kathy,Sorry to hear of you husbands death. My heart
and prayers are with you.Would love to make it out to his
funeral, but due to health, I have a hard time in
traveling.Saundra just told me the news yesterday, and I want
you to know I am thinking of you,Marjorie
Cody and Autumn Winn
We are so sorry for your loss our thoughts and prayers are
with you.

Kathy Toland
Kathy and girls,I am so very sorry about our loss of Scott.
He was a very special person in countless ways and will be
missed greatly. I have only fond memories of him and will
treasure them. Please know that you are in my thoughts and
prayers in this your time of sorrow. Kathy
Elizabeth Sampson
I am so very sorry for your loss.

Tish Duncan
I want to just say that Scott was such an amazing man. I
worked with him at Berry for a short time, and in that time,
he showed me nothing but kindness! I will forever treasure
the pottery he made for me, and the love and light he has
shown me! Thank you for allowing me to know you Scott, it
was truly a blessing!!

Destin Thayne
Toland family, please know you are in my thoughts and
prayers during this very hard time. Even knowing what we
know the pain is not escapable, your being prayed for and
thought about. I know you will be reunited with your
husband/father again. -Destin

No comments:

Post a Comment